A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your device (e.g. computer or smartphone) when you use our website. Cookies help us to recognise you and your device, and store information about your preferences. For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, or which pages you go to. This information helps us to build a profile of our users.
- recognise you whenever you visit this website
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our website
- keep track of the items stored in your basket and take you through the checkout process
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and customer experience
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Google Analytics Cookies
Google Analytics is a website monitoring tool that allows users to see volumes of website visitors, their source, and to analyse how the content of their website is viewed and navigated. This in turn allows optimisation of the content and pages on www.blueleafcare.com and the marketing programs that drive traffic to the website. Google Analytics does not store any personal information about website visitors but does use persistent cookies to identify repeat visitors. You may universally opt-out of all Google Analytics tracking used by all websites by visiting the following url: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We use session cookies to remember your log-in and what you’ve put in the shopping basket. These we deem strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken. More information on session cookies and what they are used for at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html.
- Email Marketing Post-Click Tracking Cookies
These cookies are used to report on the pages of www.blueleafcare.com that have been viewed by visitors to the site who have followed links from our email marketing campaigns. This analysis helps us to understand additional content that is viewed by the contacts in our database and therefore allows us to improve and tailor future campaigns to those contact’s specific areas of interest.
They may also be:
- Strictly necessary cookies – these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you want could not be provided.
- Performance cookies – these cookies collect information about how you use our website. These cookies do not collect personal data. They are only used to improve how our website works.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make and provide enhanced features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous.
|CookieLawInfoConsent, cli_user_preference, cookielawinfo-checkbox
|These cookies are set by this GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store preferences set within these settings. It does not store any personal data.
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.
These cookies are installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the colllection of data on high traffic sites.
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.
We will ask for your permission to place cookies on your device, except where these are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested (e.g. to enable you to make purchases and use our check-out process).
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
Third party websites
How to contact us